paintings

|
After not doing anything with the blog for a while I figured it would be good to start off with displaying some paintings both of climbing and in general. Check them out. Most of the climbers in them are either Boise locals or climb for Asana. The rest are just for fun.


Heres a stencil I made of myself then added some color.



Absolution is a sweet problem out in Reynolds that I may never get on but it sure is photogenic. Here is Craig Hurst pulling down in a dusk session. Photo by Mike McClure.



Here is the resulting painting...it is on an awesome laminated pine shelving that really lets the colors pop.



Here is some recycled tile backer being put to use. The problem is called Tuna Juice and this is Conrad making it look easy. Photo by Mike McClure.



Kevin Jorgeson in Bishop. This is two layers of sheet rock on a cut down 2x4 frame. Original photo by Sarah Gale.



Here is just a chill painting that I was inspired to make when I got psyched about going to the beaches of Costa Rica and climbing. The painting has a frame of cut down 2x4's and the surface itself is of 1/4" plywood nailed to it. (need photographer and climber still)



Mr. President himself throwing down some dyno action. I had taken a bunch of bricks from a job site (I work in construction) and decided that tradition graffiti on brick walls shouldn't stay outside. This came about a week later and weighing as much as it looks. Photo by SuS Edmundson.



An awesome night session on Catalysis in Reynolds Creek and another example of the laminated pine board. Photo by SuS Edmundson.



Another inspired by Costa Rica. This was a retro coffee that already had a great shape for the wave tube so why not right?



My brother got married in Italy and they both like the Evil Dead series. Naturally I made him a memento to remind him. It says "Women are more dangerous than shotguns" a quote from The Godfather.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE WORK~!
GREAT JOB~!!!!

Post a Comment